We are the 4th Harrow Scout Group, part of the Scout Association, and we are based in Kenmore Avenue, Harrow, Greater London.
The 4th Harrow Scout Group was originally formed in 1911. Originally based at Harrow County School, the group opened their headquarters in 1973 at its current location on Kenmore Avenue.
Our location hosts a multitude of Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, and Explorer groups, as well as a local Nursery- making our group a key feature of the local community.
Over the last few years, the group has grown to over seventy young people, spread over the Beaver, Cub, and Scout sections, and continues to prosper.
The charity details of our group can be seen on the Charity Commission website.